Blue Yonder Announces 2022 Partner Leadership Award Winners
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – May 5, 2023 – Blue Yonder’s partners are a key part of driving transformational digital supply chain strategies for customers. That’s why Blue Yonder is proud to announce the winners of its 2022 Partner Leadership Awards, which recognize exceptional partner success over the course of the past year.
The winning partners worked to expand Blue Yonder’s reach into the market, enable the development and delivery of innovation, and accelerate joint customers’ efforts to digitally transform their supply chains by guiding them to choose, implement and extend the right Blue Yonder solutions. As a result, customers across logistics, manufacturing and retail can deliver increased operational performance, higher levels of agility and greater returns on their investment in Blue Yonder’s solutions, which ultimately makes them more competitive in the market.
“Our world-class partners not only help our customers find the right capabilities, provide innovative technology products, and implement solutions, they also drive faster time-to-value and key results for our customers. This year’s Partner Leadership Award winners used their broad technology and domain expertise, and delivery competence to ensure our joint customers were successful in meeting their business goals and exceeding consumer expectations,” said Corey Tollefson, chief revenue officer, Blue Yonder.
The winners of the 2022 Partner Leadership Awards are:
Selling Partner of the Year: Plantensive, a Vaco Company
Consulting Partner of the Year: Accenture
Selling Partner of the Year: Socius24
Consulting Partner of the Year: Accenture
Selling Partner of the Year: Netlogistik
Consulting Partner of the Year: Netlogistik
Selling Partner of the Year: Nexus System Resources
Consulting Partner of the Year: Infosys
Technology Partner of the Year: Bringg
Breakthrough Partner of the Year: Deloitte Consulting
Digital Transformation Partner of the Year: EY
Global Innovation Partner of the Year: Microsoft
Global Consulting Partner of the Year: Accenture
Global Partner of the Year: Snowflake, the Data Cloud company
To learn more about Blue Yonder’s partners visit blueyonder.com/partners.
About Blue Yonder
Blue Yonder is the world leader in digital supply chain transformations and omni-channel commerce fulfillment. Our end-to-end, cognitive business platform enables retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers to best fulfill customer demand from planning through delivery. With Blue Yonder, you’ll unify your data, supply chain and retail commerce operations to unlock new business opportunities and drive automation, control and orchestration to enable more profitable, sustainable business decisions. Blue Yonder – Fulfill your Potential™ blueyonder.com
“Blue Yonder” is a trademark or registered trademark of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “Blue Yonder” is a trademark and/or property of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the companies with which they are associated.
In The News
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
- Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities Warehouse Management Systems
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Transportation Management Systems
- Gartner®: How to Digitize and Optimize Transportation Procurement Using Technology
- Gartner: Market Guide for Retail Assortment Management Applications Short Life Cycle Products, 2022
- Gartner®: Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems, 2022
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations