Avary Holding Looks to Transform Its Business Strategy with Blue Yonder
Global printed circuit board company to transform and build an efficient supply chain with Blue Yonder
SHENZHEN, China, and SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – July 19, 2022 – To support its growth strategy and transform its business, Avary Holding (Shenzhen) Co., LTD, a top global printed circuit board supplier, has selected to transform its supply chain planning processes with Blue Yonder, a leader in digital supply chain and omni-channel commerce fulfillment. Avary Holding will implement Blue Yonder’s supply planning solution, part of Luminate® Planning.
Avary Holding is engaged in the design, research and development, manufacturing, and sales of various kinds of printed circuit boards. These finished products and components are widely applied to various types of communications, computing, and consumer products. To move away from manual planning processes and increase its supply chain efficiency, the company turned to Blue Yonder for the solution.
By implementing Blue Yonder’s Luminate Planning solution, Avary Holding will be able to:
- Improve its visibility into capacity and inventory turnover.
- Reduce labor cost by optimizing its planning team labor structure.
- Increase supply chain efficiency in capacity utilization and inventory reduction.
Blue Yonder’s supply planning solution will provide Avary Holding with a holistic and connected view of its supply chain planning processes. Avary Holding will be able to balance global objectives for demand satisfaction, collaborate on planning scenarios in situations of material shortage, and use prescriptive recommendations to make more accurate and faster decisions through the manufacturing and distribution network to minimizing stock-outs and maximizing inventory turns, ultimately improving the customer experience.
“Avary Holding was seeking a powerful solution that could scale as their business grew. By working with Blue Yonder, they will transition current semi-manual and semi-automatic work to an intelligent, end-to-end integrated system that will help the company transform in the years to come,” said Antonio Boccalandro, president, APAC, Blue Yonder.
About Blue Yonder
Blue Yonder is the world leader in digital supply chain transformations and omni-channel commerce fulfillment. Our end-to-end, cognitive business platform enables retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers to best fulfill customer demand from planning through delivery. With Blue Yonder, you’ll unify your data, supply chain and retail commerce operations to unlock new business opportunities and drive automation, control and orchestration to enable more profitable, sustainable business decisions. Blue Yonder – Fulfill your Potential™ blueyonder.com
“Blue Yonder” is a trademark or registered trademark of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “Blue Yonder” is a trademark and/or property of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the companies with which they are associated.
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoint: Making the Connection: The Real-World Value of Logistics Digitalization
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
- TechTarget: Data preparation in machine learning: 6 key steps
- Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations