Blue Yonder Elects 2020-2021 Users Group Officers Elevating the Voice of the Customer
Elected officers charged with leading and growing Blue Yonder Special Interest Groups of more than 5,000 members across 1,400 companies and more than 35 solution areas
Scottsdale, Ariz. – March 11, 2020 – Blue Yonder, Inc., today announced it has elected its Users Group Officers for 2020-2021. The Blue Yonder Users Group manages the Blue Yonder Special Interest Groups (SIGs), whose goal is to increase customer engagement and be a conduit for elevating the voice of customers.
The Blue Yonder SIGs are designed for customers and driven by customers, with a unified voice being a powerful tool. Active SIG participation maximizes customers’ investment in Blue Yonder solutions and enables members to grow both personally and professionally through collaboration with other retail and supply chain professionals.
Blue Yonder congratulates its Users Group Officers, who include:
- Blue Yonder Users Group President: Denise Sabo, Ralph Lauren Corporation: Denise is the senior manager of planning systems at Ralph Lauren. Denise has used Blue Yonder solutions for more than 25 years and is an active member of the Enterprise Planning SIG in addition to previously servicing as both a SIG Chair and the Blue Yonder Users Group Vice President.
- Blue Yonder Users
Group Vice Presidents:
- Randy Buffon, West Marine: Randy is the vice president of planning, replenishment and merchandise operations for West Marine. Randy has used Blue Yonder solutions for more than 22 years and is an active member of the Advanced Store Replenishment, Advanced Warehouse Replenishment and Allocation SIGs.
- Paul Longshaw, Iceland Food Ltd: Paul is a project and account manager for supply chain at Iceland Foods Ltd. Paul has used Blue Yonder solutions for 23 years and is an active member of the Advanced Store Replenishment and Advanced Warehouse Replenishment SIGs.
- Jonathan Mayes, Waitrose: Jonathan is a supply chain IT manager for Waitrose Ltd. Jonathan has been with Waitrose for 19 years – most of that within the supply chain area in both warehouse management and product supply using both Blue Yonder products and third-party software providers. Jonathan is an active member of the Dispatcher WMS and WLM SIGs and also serves as the Dispatcher WMS SIG chair.
- Blue Yonder Users Group Administrative Director: Kristin Denkin, Ingram Micro: Kristin is a subject matter expert and demand planner for Ingram Micro. Kristin served on the Blue Yonder deployment team for Ingram Micro’s North American purchasing group and has participated in the Demand, Fulfillment and Order Optimization SIGs prior to being elected to this role.
“The Blue Yonder SIGs bring together Blue Yonder experts, customers and partners to provide an invaluable forum to share, learn, network and improve both the Blue Yonder products and every company’s business success, “ said Paula Natoli, group vice president, product management and product success, Blue Yonder.
Officer elections are held every two years with voting by all SIG members for elected positions. The role of the Users Group officers is to oversee the more than 35 SIGs across a range of solutions. Each SIG is managed by a chairperson, and a Blue Yonder associate who serves as SIG manager. The SIG officers are responsible for managing the SIGs, conducting regular meetings to discuss and update SIG goals and quarterly meetings with SIG chairs and SIG managers to review goals and network in order to ensure SIG members gain the most value from their Blue Yonder investment.
Blue Yonder holds a variety of SIG meetings that enable Blue Yonder users to share their best practices and lessons learned. SIG groups create an environment of continuous learning in which Blue Yonder customers can maximize their investments in Blue Yonder solutions. SIG members also have the opportunity to provide vital feedback to Blue Yonder and are often the first to learn of planned software enhancements and product direction. To join a SIG meeting, maintenance-paying and active subscription users can register at the Blue Yonder Customer Support website (support.jda.com).
- Learn more about Blue Yonder Special Interest Groups here.
- Blue Yonder is hosting a number of SIG meetings at Blue Yonder ICON 2020, May 4-7, 2020, in Denver. To view the SIG meeting and register for ICON visit: BlueYonder.com/ICON
About Blue Yonder, Inc.
Blue Yonder, Inc. (formerly JDA Software, Inc.) provides seamless, friction-free commerce, empowering every organization and person on the planet to fulfill their potential. Blue Yonder’s machine learning-driven digital fulfillment platform enables clients to deliver to their customers when, how and where they want it. Applying over 35 years of domain expertise, contextual intelligence and data science, Blue Yonder is helping more than 3,300 of the world’s leading manufacturers, retailers and logistics companies create more autonomous, sustainable and profitable operations. blueyonder.com
“Blue Yonder” is a trademark or registered trademark of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “Blue Yonder” is a trademark and/or property of Blue Yonder Group, Inc.
Blue Yonder, Inc.
15059 N. Scottsdale Road, Ste. 400
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Public Relations Inquiries
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Industry Analyst Relations