Supply & Demand Chain Executive: HERBL Implements Blue Yonder’s Luminate Platform to Create Highly Efficient Supply Chain
Story originally appeared in Supply & Demand Chain Executive on July 15, 2020. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit SDCExec.com.
Blue Yonder announced that HERBL Solutions is developing an end-to-end supply chain and fulfillment backbone with Blue Yonder’s Luminate Platform as its foundation. This digital fulfilment platform allows accurate inventory visibility, associated data transparency, and greater forecasting performance ensuring the right products get to the right places at the right times. This ultimately improves the end-customer retail experience and offers greater growth potential for HERBL’s retail and brand partners.
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoints: Building Profitability with Agility while Digitally Transforming the Supply Chain
- TechRepublic: PS5 shortage: Supply chain disruptions affect gamers and developers alike
- KSAZ-TV (Phoenix Fox Affiliate): Arizona sees new opportunities as more businesses relocate to the state