Supply Chain Digital: Navigating the impact of COVID-19 with Big Data & Analytics
Story originally appeared in Supply Chain Digital‘s July 2020 issue. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit SupplyChainDigital.com.
When it comes to managing these key issues outlined by McKinsey, data will be vital. “Amid the current climate, where the COVID-19 pandemic has caused so much uncertainty within global supply chains, you could artue there has never been a greater need for visibility and synchronization,” comments Fred Baumann, GVP for Industry Strategy at Blue Yonder.
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoints: Building Profitability with Agility while Digitally Transforming the Supply Chain
- TechRepublic: PS5 shortage: Supply chain disruptions affect gamers and developers alike
- KSAZ-TV (Phoenix Fox Affiliate): Arizona sees new opportunities as more businesses relocate to the state