Phoenix Business Journal: JDA Software changes its name to reflect increased online focus
Story originally appeared in the Phoenix Business Journal on Feb. 11, 2020. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit bizjournals.com/phoenix.
Scottsdale-based JDA Software Inc. changed its name on Tuesday to Blue Yonder.
The change reflects the company’s pivot from a supply chain software developer to a software-as-a-service company using artificial intelligence and machine learning in supply chain, logistics and retail markets.
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
- TechTarget: Data preparation in machine learning: 6 key steps
- Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
- Retail Today: 5 Trends Reshaping the Retail Landscape
- Forbes: The Scientific Principle: How Sure Can You Be About The Future?
- Retail TouchPoints: Blue Yonder Helps Retailers Manage Omnichannel Fulfillment Options
- Total Retail Tech Insights (Podcast): Make Supply Chain a Competitive Differentiator With Blue Yonder
- Forbes: Target Leakage And The Value Of Historicized Data
- Logistics Hall of Fame: Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt to Be Honoured as TRATON Logistics Leader Of The Year 2021
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations