Phoenix Business Journal: JDA Software changes its name to reflect increased online focus
Story originally appeared in the Phoenix Business Journal on Feb. 11, 2020. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit bizjournals.com/phoenix.
Scottsdale-based JDA Software Inc. changed its name on Tuesday to Blue Yonder.
The change reflects the company’s pivot from a supply chain software developer to a software-as-a-service company using artificial intelligence and machine learning in supply chain, logistics and retail markets.
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoints: Building Profitability with Agility while Digitally Transforming the Supply Chain
- TechRepublic: PS5 shortage: Supply chain disruptions affect gamers and developers alike
- KSAZ-TV (Phoenix Fox Affiliate): Arizona sees new opportunities as more businesses relocate to the state