Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
This contributed story by Dr. Michael Feindt, Strategic Advisor with Blue Yonder, originally appeared in Forbes on June 2, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story Forbes.com.
Software in the form of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions is about to become a whole lot more attractive to the retail space. Ironically, it may just be hardware that secures this smart future.
When people look at their iPhone, do they see a piece of hardware or software? The answer is probably the former, despite it being the software that makes our lives more connected, seamless, manageable and tech-driven.
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoint: Making the Connection: The Real-World Value of Logistics Digitalization
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
- TechTarget: Data preparation in machine learning: 6 key steps
- Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations