Retail Today: 5 Trends Reshaping the Retail Landscape
This contributed story by Omar Akilah, Corporate Vice President, Commerce Products with Blue Yonder, originally appeared in Retail Today on Jan. 17, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story Retail-Today.com.
The past year has been a wave of change in the retail space. We took a look at some of the retail technology trends that have been making waves as of late, and put together a list of five top tech trends to keep an eye on. As retailers adapt to shifts in shopping habits, they should keep these trends front-of-mind when making future technology investments to ensure a continued great customer experience that, in turn, drives revenue for their business.
In The News
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
- TechTarget: Data preparation in machine learning: 6 key steps
- Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
- Retail Today: 5 Trends Reshaping the Retail Landscape
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations