Logistics Hall of Fame: Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt to Be Honoured as TRATON Logistics Leader Of The Year 2021
Story originally appeared in the Logistics Hall of Fame. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story visit www.LogisticshallOfFame.net.
The TRATON Logistics Leader of the Year Award 2021 goes to Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt, founder of the software company Blue Yonder.
As part of the Logistics Hall of Fame reception, the TRATON Logistics Leader of the Year Award will again be presented in 2021. It will be awarded to Prof. Dr. Michael Feindt, founder of the software company Blue Yonder, for which he now works as a strategic advisor. The scientist is considered an expert in data-driven software development, the learning of effects through data analysis, and the development of new algorithms and tools in Big Data environments. In 2002, he founded a company to transfer his inventions in the field of predictive analytics from science to business. His idea: predictions in pricing and merchandise planning can be improved if they are created with artificial intelligence.
In The News
- Wall Street Journal: Stores Have Too Much Stuff. Here’s Where They’re Slashing Prices.
- Chain Store Age: CSA Exclusive: Walgreens opens inventory visibility
- Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
- Forbes: Walgreens’ Digital Commerce Evolution
- Chain Store Age: Blue Yonder ICON offers insight from Walmart, Forrester
- Logistics Viewpoints: Five Advanced Technologies That Are Revolutionizing Logistics
- Logistics Viewpoints: Mastering Profitable Omni-Channel Logistics, Despite Disruptions
- TechTarget: Data preparation in machine learning: 6 key steps
- Yahoo! News: Fight Inflation: Buy These 10 Items Now Before Prices Go Up
- Retail Today: 5 Trends Reshaping the Retail Landscape
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations