Forbes: A Smarter Supply Chain: Could Hardware Accelerate Software Adoption In Retail?
This contributed story by Dr. Michael Feindt, Strategic Advisor with Blue Yonder, originally appeared in Forbes on June 2, 2022. Excerpts from the story below. To see the full story Forbes.com.
Software in the form of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions is about to become a whole lot more attractive to the retail space. Ironically, it may just be hardware that secures this smart future.
When people look at their iPhone, do they see a piece of hardware or software? The answer is probably the former, despite it being the software that makes our lives more connected, seamless, manageable and tech-driven.
In The News
- Acceleration Economy: Snowflake Jumps on the Supply Chain Train
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
- Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Vice President, Global Analyst Relations