Maxi Di embraces digital innovation with Blue Yonder SaaS solutions
With more than 10 years collaboration, Blue Yonder and Maxi Di recently renewed their relationship by migrating the existing space planning and replenishment solutions to SaaS and cloud, based on Blue Yonder’s LuminateTM Platform, which empowers digital supply chains.
Maxi Di is a very well-known, Italian large-scale grocery retailer and is part of the Selex Group. Maxi Di operates through different brands, including A&O for proximity shops; Famila, Famila Superstore and Iperfamila for supermarkets and hypermarkets format; Dpiù for discount supermarkets; and C+C Cash and Carry for HORECA customers.
Embracing a strategic, digital path to the cloud and SaaS will allow Maxi Di to improve the service levels for its distribution network and for its customers.
Blue Yonder’s digital fulfillment supply chain platform, running on Microsoft Azure, provides synchronized business planning and execution. It will allow Maxi Di to leverage heterogeneous data from sources both inside and outside the company, positively impacting the manufacturing and distribution processes. Moreover, Luminate Platform leverages artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) capabilities to achieve more informed and effective decisions, supporting more profitable supply chains and offering a superior and consistent customer experience.
“Max Di is strongly committed to customer satisfaction by offering the best products selections and services at increasingly competitive prices. Moving to Blue Yonder’s Luminate Platform will allow the company to make more informed real-time decisions and better align with customer demand patterns and shifting consumption models,” said Alexandre Jennaoui, vice president, South Europe, Blue Yonder.
In The News
- Forbes: GXO Direct To Rely On Machine Learning To Drive Labor Efficiencies
- Journal of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Procurement: How Bayer Crop Science Grows Logistics Excellence Via Digitalisation
- Forbes: Micron Is an Exemplar of What a Supply Chain Transformation Should Look Like
- Diageo: Supporting Supply Chain Visibility in Volatile Times
- Diginomica: CEO Duncan Angove on Making Blue Yonder the ‘Category Killer’ for Supply Chain
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities Warehouse Management Systems
- Gartner® Critical Capabilities for Transportation Management Systems
- Gartner®: How to Digitize and Optimize Transportation Procurement Using Technology
- Gartner: Market Guide for Retail Assortment Management Applications Short Life Cycle Products, 2022
- Gartner®: Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems, 2022
Media Relations Inquiries
Marina Renneke, APR
Corporate Communications Director
Analyst Relations Inquiries
Senior Director, Global Analyst Relations