CNH Industrial to Create a Customer-Centric Aftermarket Supply Chain with Blue Yonder
Global capital goods leader selects Luminate Control Tower as well as several supply chain planning solutions for agile, responsive supply chain
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – May 11, 2020 – Blue Yonder today announced that capital goods leader CNH Industrial has selected Luminate Control Tower, along with several supply chain planning solutions such as forecasting and replenishment, as the backbone of its customer-centric aftermarket supply chain for its parts business.
CNH Industrial is a global leader in capital goods that implements design, manufacturing, distribution, commercial, and financial activities in international markets. CNH employs more than 64,000 people in 66 manufacturing plants and 54 research and development centers in 180 countries.
As part of its digital transformation journey and focus on continuously improving their customer experience, CNH Industrial was looking for proven and innovative solutions to optimize their spare parts management business throughout the 12 brands within the group. CNH chose Blue Yonder for its powerful processing, SaaS-based solutions that uniquely support the end-to-end supply chain. Combining Blue Yonder’s supply chain planning solutions with Luminate Control Tower will give CNH a powerful platform to monitor changing customer needs and align the supply chain with those needs in real-time.
Blue Yonder’s solutions can help CNH to dramatically improve its ability to monitor and respond to ever-changing customer needs, as well as anticipate and respond to potential supply chain disruptions through the power of Blue Yonder’s crisis control center – Luminate Control Tower. Luminate Control Tower provides complete supply chain visibility, orchestration, and collaboration across the end-to-end supply chain for more accurate, profitable business decisions. Leveraging Blue Yonder’s solutions, CNH will be able to gain visibility into demand signals from dealers and stakeholders, transforming their operations, and delivering an optimized customer experience.
CNH Industrial is strongly committed to achieving excellence in products, customer service, and sustainability in all the countries in which they operate. Their digital supply chain transformation underscores this commitment in orchestrating a smarter, more efficient inventory operations strategy. With Blue Yonder, CNH expects to:
- Support real-time visibility and collaboration across their supply chain
- Enhance collaboration across dealers and stakeholders in multi-tier networks
- Maximize parts availability to minimize machine downtime and TCO
- Enhance the dealer network retail capabilities and aftersales effectiveness
- Continuously improve customer service levels and satisfaction
- Enable agile, profitable, and responsive operations for spare parts management
- Sense unexpected events across the spare parts supply chain and identify potential impact of disruptions and orchestrate subsequent corrective action
“Digital innovation is a strategic advantage for large, global companies like CNH Industrial and they are taking a leadership stance in deploying AI-infused technology from Blue Yonder to support their sustainability and supply chain goals and strategy,” said Johan Reventberg, president, EMEA, Blue Yonder. “We look forward to supporting their supply chain transformation with our unique Luminate Control Tower technology, complemented by Blue Yonder’s supply chain planning and execution solutions.”
- Learn more about Luminate Control Tower and give it a test drive!
- Read more: Taming the Unpredictable with Digital Control Tower technology
- Learn how to resolve the supply chain planning crisis
About Blue Yonder
Blue Yonder (formerly JDA Software) provides seamless, friction-free commerce, empowering every organization and person on the planet to fulfill their potential. Blue Yonder’s machine learning-driven digital fulfillment platform enables clients to deliver to their customers when, how and where they want it. Applying over 35 years of domain expertise, contextual intelligence and data science, Blue Yonder is helping more than 3,000 of the world’s leading manufacturers, retailers and logistics companies create more autonomous, sustainable and profitable operations. blueyonder.com
“Blue Yonder” is a trademark or registered trademark of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “Blue Yonder” is a trademark and/or property of Blue Yonder Group, Inc.
15059 N. Scottsdale Road, Ste. 400
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoints: Building Profitability with Agility while Digitally Transforming the Supply Chain
- TechRepublic: PS5 shortage: Supply chain disruptions affect gamers and developers alike
- KSAZ-TV (Phoenix Fox Affiliate): Arizona sees new opportunities as more businesses relocate to the state