Business Journals: 10 trends shaped by — and shaping — the tech industry
Story originally appeared in the Business Journals on March 25, 2020. Excerpt from the story below. To see the full story visit BizJournals.com.
4. Improving the supply chain through IoT.
The “internet of things” is becoming much more than a buzzword. IoT will continue to gain adoption, allowing more real-time signals to be used in technologies — including to help power the supply chain. Whether it includes sensors in the freezer section of a grocery chain, tags on individual items in a store or chips that can sense and help to predict manufacturing equipment failures, IoT will continue to drive more accurate and efficient supply-chain decisions. — Paula Natoli, Blue Yonder
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoints: Building Profitability with Agility while Digitally Transforming the Supply Chain
- TechRepublic: PS5 shortage: Supply chain disruptions affect gamers and developers alike
- KSAZ-TV (Phoenix Fox Affiliate): Arizona sees new opportunities as more businesses relocate to the state