Blue Yonder to Showcase Stories of Reimagined Supply Chains and Omni-Channel Commerce at ICON/DEVCON and Executive Event April 20-23
World-class speakers, transformational stories and actionable advice featured across complementary events over one week in April
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – March 30, 2021 – The level of disruption across global supply chains has never been greater, but so is the opportunity to digitally transform quickly, using new, agile approaches. Today’s market needs for increased automation, visibility, control, and the rise of e-commerce have led to a tidal wave of supply chain transformation opportunities for manufacturers, retailers and logistics companies alike. During the week of April 19, Blue Yonder will help companies identify transformation opportunities at its annual customer conference – Blue Yonder ICON/DEVCON 2021 on April 21-23, 2021 – as well as a preamble event the company is hosting in partnership with The Trust, The Wall Street Journal | Barron’s Group (WSJBG) – Reimagining the Future Supply Chain on April 20, 2021.
April 20 – Blue Yonder and The Trust, WSJBG Executive Event –
Reimagining the Future Supply Chain
On Tuesday, April 20, The Trust, WSJBG and Blue Yonder will kick off the week-long education by hosting an event on how global supply chains are responding to changes in consumer behavior, trade, logistics and sustainability complexity, and delivery challenges that are continuing to be amplified by the global pandemic and disruptions like those presently at the Suez Canal. Supply chain executives across industries will share insights about how they are navigating uncertainty, mitigating risk, enhancing efficiencies, and creating more resilient supply chains to fuel growth plans. The list of world-class speakers and panelists joining Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi and Stephanie Chang, Global Editorial Director at The Trust, WSJBG, will include:
- Bill Good, VP of Manufacturing, GE Appliances
- Kristie Grinnell, Global CIO, GDIT
- Srinivasan Venkatesan, EVP Walmart Global Technology, Walmart
- Brett Frankenberg, SVP Supply Planning, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
- Rebecca Yeung, VP Tech & Innovation, FedEx
- Kehat Shahar, VP, Global Supply Chain, Micron
- Lisa Manley, VP of Sustainability, Mars
- Ezgi Barcenas, Global Head of Sustainability, Anheuser-Busch InBev
To register for The Trust, WSJBG and Blue Yonder free, executive event on April 20, visit: wsjcustomevents.com/blueyonder.
April 21-23 – Blue Yonder ICON and DEVCON 2021
Blue Yonder’s annual conference, ICON, will occur over three days from April 21-23 online. Within ICON, Blue Yonder will also host its third annual developer conference, DEVCON, which will take place on April 22 and 23. ICON and DEVCON 2021 are both free to attend and will contain inspiring content, powerful keynotes and transformational stories of success. This year’s DEVCON is focused on helping developers build more seamless supply chains, by enabling them to build value-added solutions on top of Blue Yonder’s leading end-to-end platform.
Blue Yonder customer speakers at this year’s event include: Anheuser-Busch, Asian Pants, Bayer, Conagra, Diageo, Epiroc, FEMSA, HERBL, Marketing Investment Group, Meijer, Micron, Owens & Minor, Sam’s Club, Uber Freight and TRAXION Logistics.
Featured keynote customer speakers at ICON include:
- David Guggina, SVP Supply Chain, Product & Engineering, Walmart
- Markus Voss, Global CIO & COO, DHL Supply Chain
- Aniruddh Srivastava, Head, Supply Chain Planning, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Karen Jones, EVP, CMO & Head of New Product Innovation, Ryder System, Inc.
The event will also include insightful presentations from transformation experts including Andrew McAfee, Co-Founder of the Initiative on Digital Economy and Principal Research Scientist at MIT. Other featured industry thought leaders include Kimberley Bryant, Founder and CEO of Black Girls CODE; Maryann Byrdak, CIO of Feeding America; and Deborah Weinswig, CEO at Coresight Research, who will host a panel of retail and CPG executives that includes Willa Blasingame, vice president Americas Supply Planning and Logistics at McCormick & Company.
“As the leading digital fulfillment platform company, Blue Yonder is proud to deliver what the market critically needs right now – real-time advice, stories and best practices on how to take advantage of today’s supply chain and omni-channel commerce challenges and opportunities,” said Kevin Iaquinto, chief marketing officer, Blue Yonder. “With COVID-19 and other disruptions continuing to affect global supply chains, we are maniacally focused on serving our customers and sharing lessons from those that have pivoted quickly to meet today’s new reality and opportunities. These companies are leveraging Blue Yonder to modernize and transform their operations in weeks, not months. We look forward to sharing these success stories with our global customer and partner ecosystem as we help companies pivot and prepare for what’s next.”
Diamond partner sponsors for ICON 2021 include: Accenture, Microsoft and Panasonic. Platinum sponsors include: Capgemini, EY, Infosys, KPMG, Open Sky Group, Plantensive, PwC, Spinnaker, and TCS.
ICON 2021 will also feature a unique EXPO LIVE experience where attendees can network with Blue Yonder experts, see live product demos, and engage with Blue Yonder partners just like they can at a face-to-face event but in an online environment.
- Read our “What’s New at ICON” blog series to learn more about our sessions and speakers here. New updates will be shared weekly in this blog series
- Register for ICON/DEVCON on April 21-23 here
- Register for the April 20 Reimagining the Future Supply Chain here
About Blue Yonder
Blue Yonder is the world leader in digital supply chain and omni-channel commerce fulfillment. Our intelligent, end-to-end platform enables retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers to seamlessly predict, pivot and fulfill customer demand. With Blue Yonder, you can make more automated, profitable business decisions that deliver greater growth and re-imagined customer experiences. Blue Yonder – Fulfill your PotentialTM blueyonder.com
“Blue Yonder” is a trademark or registered trademark of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “Blue Yonder” is a trademark and/or property of Blue Yonder Group, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of the companies with which they are associated.
In The News
- Logistics Viewpoints: Profitably Delivering eCommerce with Consumer-Centric Priorities
- Forbes: Building Software Applications Is Not Like Lego Bricks
- Forbes: Colleagues Over Competitors: Data Scientists Need To Retain Their Academic Instinct In The Corporate World
- diginomica: Panasonic buys Blue Yonder – the CEO’s inside story
- Phoenix Business Journal: Behind the deal: Blue Yonder CEO Girish Rishi talks Panasonic acquisition and the road ahead
- Automotive News: Blue Yonder CEO on supply chain trends and what’s next
- Retail Systems Research: Panasonic And Blue Yonder: Going All-In On The Automated Supply Chain
- Logistics Viewpoints: Building Profitability with Agility while Digitally Transforming the Supply Chain
- TechRepublic: PS5 shortage: Supply chain disruptions affect gamers and developers alike
- KSAZ-TV (Phoenix Fox Affiliate): Arizona sees new opportunities as more businesses relocate to the state